Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I'm Back
I have been gone for a while. Been really busy with a lot of things. With work and family and other mundane stuff. And so...I've neglected this blog for a while.

To start off , I just want to say that I was really surprised with the results of tonight's American Idol. I really thought Melinda and Jordin will battle it out in the finals. But I guess, its a boy and girl competition next week. It seems like Blake has a good following. Probably amongst the younger girls out there. Mind you, he really did well in the last singing battle. Oh well...I'm still putting my vote on Jordin. May she win and give her hometown Arizona, the real pride of giving her a "Jordin Sparks day".

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger MISYEL said...

I was also shocked by the result but what can we do, the competition really depends on the people voting. Same with you, I also go for Jordin.

By the way, welcome back to the blogosphere ate! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home