Sunday, August 27, 2006
Clutter
I am on my 3 wks holiday and a week has passed already, during the days that passed by, I was able to clean, organize and arrange my house that I so call a home to live in, but I left my room the only place left undone, the room where I seldom sleep, I guess that is the computer room.

Now one sitting and I will be able to finish my room and it's CLUTTER FREE. Being in a clean and organize place makes your thinking very peaceful.

Most of the time I watch
TLC (The Learning Channel)
and
HGTV (Home and Garden Television) . Being able to watch their shows gives you ideas of how to's and what not's but you get to miss the other shows, hahaha but its alright...

Now a week of my holiday had gone by and now I'll make the most of the remaining days .




5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

sipag mo naman...enjoy the rest of your time-off.

btw, i love your new template.

Blogger Kiko said...

Aray ko! sapul ako dito sa entry mo ah! Makalat kasi dito sa bahay kasi si Lana akala yata niya basurahan itong sala eh! hehehe! kalat lahat mga laruan.

Makapaglinis na nga bukas!

Blogger Iskoo said...

bloghopping from ronald...

its good that there are still good tv channels that provides quality shows.

happy weekend :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lhay, 3 weeks is over, naka -isang buwan na mahigit...update ka naman ...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog hop! care to ex links?

Post a Comment

<< Home